How to test if shock works?
1. Use the test light to touch the two silicone prongs at the same time, click the shock button and the test light will light up, the shock works.
2. Note: Be sure to touch the 2 silicone prongs, so as to form an electrical circuit.
Here are Some Tips for You
1. If the shock function does not work, please check the battery level first.
2. Do not attach the dog leashes to this collar.
3. Avoid leaving the receiver on the dog for more than 12 hours per day, It is recommended to use within 6 hours.
4. To re-position the receiver on the pets neck every 1 to 2 hours.
5. Check the dog's skin condition every day.
Strictly abide by the product use recommendations, the collar is safe for your dog. Every dog training collar is made using exclusively the highest quality materials available, and constructed with the best manufacturing techniques.